This award honors the best known Volunteer, who has constantly made extraordinary efforts in helping the community without getting any monetary or political gains.
Must be 13 years or older, a person/group of Indian origin or associated with Indian community directly by providing significant contribution.
Person should have performed some unique work and have gone out of his/her way to achieve certain goals (something different)
To be considered for this award nominee must have rendered selfless volunteer services for community events or humanitarian initiatives.
- Nominee Selection will depend on the following factors:-
- Years of Volunteer Service
- Variety of Service
- How many people recommend the Nominee
- Biggest Accomplishment as Volunteer
- How Good is the Nomination Supporting evidence (Pictures, Video, Write-up)
- Key volunteer activities and achievements.
- Why the nominee should be recognized with this award.
- Key Qualities: Commitment , Selfless Service, Team Player.
Know Someone who fits this Criteria ? NOMINATE NOW