This award will be given to the Best Indian Male and Female Singer within Chicago / Midwest Area. Who has delivered an outstanding performance in the area of songwriting and singing.
- Must be 13 years or older, a person of Indian origin or associated with Indian community directly by providing significant contribution.
- Have learned Indian classical music or know how to play any instrument.
- Person should have performed some unique work and have gone out of his/her way to achieve a landmark in singing
Nomination Selection Criteria:
- Overall vocal ability
- Stage performance
- Albums / Song Recording.
- Have contributed to community by his/her Singing performances
- Media Presence (Internet/Print/Radio/Social Networking)
- Instagram, Facebook
- Digital Download Services (if they have recorded songs)
- Twitter Followers, YouTube Views
- Street Buzz (People’s Choice, based on fan voting)
- Have made significant contribution in singing.
- Must be a professional singer, who has performed on public platforms.
- Have performed at multiple events and received recognition at other events.
- Why the nominee should be recognized with this award.
- Key Qualities: Commitment, Selfless Service, Sur , Taal and Singing Quality
Know Someone who fits this Criteria ? NOMINATE NOW