Men envy him, women adore him. Dress to impress is the mantra for this man. This award honors the quintessential fashion icon, the chief of “Fashion police”.
- Nominee must be 13 years or older, of Indian origin.
- A person of non-Indian origin can be a nominee, if married to a person of Indian origin.
- Nomination must be submitted online with a support video.
- Must be endorsed by a minimum of five individuals.
- The language used for a support video can be English or Hindi.
- Selection will be based on number of votes received online by a nominee.
- The top 5 nominees will compete and a winner will be decided at the awards night.
While submitting a nomination, emphasize should be more on as to why the nominee deserves the award in the respective category. Relevant accomplishments with pictures, video, and web links will enhance the chances of being in the final run.
Know Someone who fits this Criteria ? NOMINATE NOW