Best Innovator Award will be given to any person for who innovation is about doing things better. Innovation involves deliberate application of information, imagination and initiative in deriving greater or different values.
- Must be 13 years or older
- Those who recognize today’s biggest challenges and find the most creative ways to solve them.
Demonstrating that innovation is just as much about creating access and delivering it as it is. An idea must be replicable at an economical cost and must satisfy a specific need.
- Addressing a specific need.
- Should have created or innovated
- Biggest accomplishments as a Innovator
- Is associated with a bigger firm or industry
- Some bigger organization has accepted the innovation
- Challenges that have been addressed
Know Someone who fits this Criteria ? NOMINATE NOW