This award honors a person who is known to be very humble in community, who does not boast his/her personality in public or social media. The person should have done something remarkable in life or made effort for Indian community in Chicago without making a big propaganda about himself/herself.
- Must be a person 13 years or older, of Indian origin or associated with Indian community directly by providing significant contribution.
- Person should have performed some unique work for indian community or achieved something significant in his/her field but not have mentioned publicly or on social media.
- The person himself or herself cannot nominate for this award, in other words someone else should nominate you.
Nominee Selection will depend on the following factors:-
- How significant work a person has done for the community
- How significant work a person has done in his field
- How many people recommend the Nominee
- How Good is the Nomination Supporting evidence (Pictures, Video, Write-up)
- Key activities and achievements.
- Why the nominee should be recognized with this award.
- Key Qualities: Commitment , Selfless Service, Team Player
Know Someone who fits this Criteria ? NOMINATE NOW