Award Name : Best Teacher (Teacher of the Year)
This award honors the best teacher, lecturer or professor who has shown
dedication, enthusiasm, given quality education and constantly inspired students
from all backgrounds and abilities.
Must be a certified teacher, lecturer or professor of Indian origin or associated
with Indian community directly. He/She should have shown presence in the
community by doing activities.
Nomination Criteria / Selection Criteria:
- Nominee Selection will depend on the following factors:-
- Inspired many children from all backgrounds and abilities.
- Ability to fulfill the duties of being a teacher and a community connector
- How many people recommend the Nominee
- Biggest Accomplishment as a Teacher, lecturer or professor
- How Good is the Nomination Supporting evidence (Pictures, Video, Write-up)
- Teaching activities and achievements.
- Why the nominee should be recognized with this award.
Key Qualities: Popular person among students, colleagues, parents,
Know Someone who fits this Criteria ? NOMINATE NOW