This award honors the best student, who has constantly made extraordinary efforts in academic, sports and participated in various different programs conducted by the school district.
Must be a 13 years or older student of Indian origin or associated with Indian community directly. Student should have performed exceptionally well in the academic year and should have proved himself/herself to be an all rounder in the school performance.
Nomination Criteria :
To be considered for this award, nominee must have performed exceptionally well in the academic area as well as sports and other extra curricular.
Nominee Selection will depend on the following factors:-
- Performance in the academic year, Sports and other extra co-curricular activities
- How many people recommend the Nominee
- Biggest Accomplishment as a Student
- How Good is the Nomination Supporting evidence (Pictures, Video, Write-up)
- Key Student activities and achievements.
- Why the nominee should be recognized with this award.
- Special mention who have received any letter of recommendation, have volunteered in any organisation, have received any scholarships.
- Key Qualities: Academic performance, sports involvements, other extra curricular activities
Know Someone who fits this Criteria ? NOMINATE NOW