iCAN Community Hero award honors the most dedicated and selfless community workers who have set up high standards of leadership and growth. He/ she is a real hero who all of us look up to.
- Must be 13 years or older
- Must be of Indian origin working dedicatedly towards the betterment of the community.
To be considered for this prestigious award nominee must display all the efforts and time he/ she has rendered for community service to ensure success and inspiration for others.
Nominee Selection will depend on the following criterias:
- The number of years working as a community hero
- Projects undertaken and successfully completed.
- State one of your most honorary accomplishment as a hero
- Pictures, videos and other document to support your nomination
- Key accomplishments
- Future plans
- Why the nominee deserves the award
- Key qualities: selfless service, commitment and leadership.
Know Someone who fits this Criteria ? NOMINATE NOW