iCAN Friend of India award honors the most dedicated and hard-working individuals who are not of Indian origin , but are actively involved in the Indian community while contributing their time and efforts.
- Must be 13 years or older.
- Could be of any nationality/origin
To be considered for this esteemed award the nominee should not be of Indian nationality but should be actively involved in the Indian community, festivals and events.
Nominee Selection will depend on the following criterias:
- The number of Indian events, community work, associations the nominee is involved with.
- The number of years that the nominee has rendered his /her services.
- Pictures, videos and any other documentation to support the nomination
- Key accomplishments
- Why the nominee deserves the award
- Key qualities: selfless service, commitment and integrity
Know Someone who fits this Criteria ? NOMINATE NOW