An encouraging internship usually leads to a clear career path. This award honors a person/organization that provides a meaningful learning experience to students during their internship placement.
Must be a 13 years or older person/group of Indian origin or associated with Indian community directly by providing significant contribution.
To be considered for this award, the nominee should have provided quality internships/ excellent learning experiences facilitated by mentors that plan the internship and support it with resources. This shouldn’t just be assignment of clerical/administrative work to student interns but also involving them in important tasks/projects to hone their skills further.
Nominee Selection will depend on the following factors:-
- How many people recommend the Nominee
- Number of student internships provided in the past few years
- How relevant is the Nomination Supporting evidence (Pictures, Video, Write-up)
- Key achievements.
- Why the nominee should be recognized with this award.
- Key Qualities: Commitment to student professional / personal growth.
Know Someone who fits this Criteria ? NOMINATE NOW