This award is in honor of a person whose actions are louder than words. One who constantly pushes to uplift the community by picking up causes that no one else does. Yes, you have guessed it right, the “Social worker” of the year award.
- Must be 13 years or older person of Indian origin.
- Person should have done some considerable amount of social work and have gone out of his/her way to serve the community.
Nominee Selection will depend on the following factors:-
- Years active in the community.
- Number of causes associated with e.g. education, fundraisers, health and psychological issues etc.
- Number of associations associated with.
- Recognition by local communities and people.
- Authenticity of the Nomination Supporting evidence (Pictures, Video, Write-up)
- Awards and accolades received for the selfless work done for the community as a social worker.
Know Someone who fits this Criteria ? NOMINATE NOW