The event that became the talk of the town due to its relevance, preparation, presentation and above all its content. Let’s recognize this event and call it the community event of the year.
- Must be a community event.
- Not a personal function or party
To be considered for this award, an organization has to submit the nomination by providing substantial visual evidence such as video, pictures etc. of the event that they want to put forth in the category.
Selection will depend on the following factors:-
- Number of attendees at the event.
- Timing and quality of topics or functions showcased at the event.
- Popularity of the event in the social media and local media.
- Authenticity of the Nomination Supporting evidence (Pictures, Video, Write ups)
- Why the event has to be nominated and recognized with this award.
- Key Qualities: Commitment , community participation, Team Player.
Know Someone who fits this Criteria ? NOMINATE NOW