This award honors a person that has certain attractive traits that make them a promising future asset for the entire community. Their hidden qualities show their potential for great future success and pride for the community.
- Must be a 13 years or older person/group of Indian origin or associated with Indian community directly by providing significant contribution.
- Person should have performed some unique work and have gone out of his/her way to achieve certain goals (something different)
To be considered for this award, the nominee should have traits like integrity, patience, optimism, great communication, etc that make them popular across all age groups.
Nominee Selection will depend on the following factors:-
- How many people recommend the Nominee
- Biggest Accomplishment
- How relevant is the Nomination Supporting evidence (Pictures, Video, Write-up)
- Key achievements.
- Why the nominee should be recognized with this award.
- Key Qualities: Commitment, Positive personality, Great Communication.
Know Someone who fits this Criteria ? NOMINATE NOW