Through this award we honor the senior community member who has positively contributed for the betterment of our community during his lifetime.
Must be 60 years or older and must be actively involved in the Indian community.He/ She must be a highly motivated individual who would inspire not just other seniors but also the youth of the Indian Community.
To be considered for this award nominee must have made significant contributions towards the community and aspires to achieve greater heights doing what he enjoys the most.
Nominee Selection will depend on the following factors:-
- Number of achievements and number of years spent in community service.
- Biggest Accomplishment
- Number of awards or recognitions received till date
- How Good is the Nomination Supporting evidence (Pictures, Video, Write-up)
- Key activities and achievements.
- Why the nominee should be recognized with this award.
- Key Qualities: Inspiring, motivated and unstoppable attitude.
Know Someone who fits this Criteria ? NOMINATE NOW