iCAN Woman of the year award honors those women of substance who have demonstrated extraordinary achievements in personal or professional life which has positively impacted community and society at large.
Must be 13 years or older, a Female of Indian origin who enjoys contributing to the Indian community and is a important part in the development of the community as a whole.
To be considered for this award she must have made significant contribution working as a community leader and inspiring other women to do the same.
Nominee Selection will depend on the following factors:-
- Biggest accomplishment as a community worker
- Number of years working as a community helper
- Any awards or recognitions received so far
- Any certificates, videos etc to support the nomination
- Key activities and achievements.
- Why the nominee should be recognized with this award.
- Key Qualities: Youngster Role model, Young Leader, Positive attitude, Inspiring, Passionate, Inquisitive, Humble
Know Someone who fits this Criteria ? NOMINATE NOW