This award honors a couple that personifies commitment to each other and models relationship goals for those around them. This is a couple that encourages each other to grow, be better personally and professionally through honesty in the relationship.
- At least one partner must be of Indian origin and/or associated with Indian community directly by providing significant contribution.
- They should be married for more than a year on Jan 1st 2017.
- To be considered for this award, the couple should have traits like commitment towards each other, consideration, keeping things fresh/youthful, etc.
- The couple should be an open advocate of their partner and their partner’s achievements.
- Show pride in each other.
Nominee Selection will depend on the following factors:-
- How many people recommend the Nominee
- Years of togetherness
- How relevant is the Nomination Supporting evidence (Pictures, Video, Write-up)
- Key achievements.
- Why the nominee should be recognized with this award.
- Key Qualities: Respect, Love, Loyalty
Know Someone who fits this Criteria ? NOMINATE NOW