- Any person above the age of 13 is eligible to be nominated as long as his/her service was towards the Indian/American Community.
- Any person who has made significant contribution in the field of Arts, Academics, Community Service, Humanitarian Aid, Professional Services , Technical field etc.
- The iCAN Executive Board and certain team volunteers are not eligible to be nominated.
Types of Nominations
- There are 2 Types of Nominations , you can Self Nominate yourself or nominate someone else who you believe deserve to get recognized.
- Self-Nomination: Where an individual can nominate himself/herself.
- An individual can also self-nominate himself and herself by uploading his Picture/Audio/Video/Write-up .
- Third Party Nominations: Where a one person can nominate another person / Organization
- Any person can nominate other community Members or organizations via Facebook at Facebook.com or by filling online nomination form.
- Note: There is a limit on Maximum Nominations by each individual and family.
Chances of Nominee Selection are higher if :
- The Nomination is submitted by non-related party/individual.
- The Nominee is recommended by a another person.
- A person receiving three or more nominations .
- The Nomination is supported by Pictures, Videos and Good reasoning
- The Nomination is Liked by More People on Social Media
The iCAN Team reserves the right to modify the rules of at any time.